The Geotechnical investigation division of Engineering and Laboratory Services (Pvt) Ltd. is one of the leading service providers of the construction field in Sri Lanka. Providing top quality services since 1991, it has earned a good reputation for all the various services it provides. The very broad scope of services we provide are managed by, our team consisting of highly experienced and qualified Geologists, Geotechnical Engineers, Technicians, Drilling supervisors, Drilling operators, and Skilled helpers, because of whom we have achieved an excellent reputation today. Moreover, using modern equipment and methods, it has the capability of carrying out services for both, onshore and offshore projects.
We have carried out our services in various locations.
- Roads and Highways
- Dams and Bunds
- Water Supply projects
- Highrise building and Factory buildings
- Tower foundations
We carry out a number of field tests related to Geotechnical Investigations.
- Standard Penetration Test (SPT)
- Hand Auguring
- Pumping Test
- Vane Shear Test
- Plate bearing Test
- Dynamic Cone Penetration Test (DCPT)
- Pressure meter testing
- Mackintosh Probe Testing
- Field Permeability Testing
- Water pressure testing in Boreholes (Lugeon test)
- Field CBR Test
- Static Cone Penetration Test (SCPT)
- Geo-electric Sounding (Resistivity Survey)